How To Understand Your Sales Funnel
Whether you are trying to make the most of your quiet period or are just keen to get on top of your sales funnel hygiene, there are a few easy steps you can take to monitor your lead journey and identify opportunities for improvement. Bringing together data from both your online and offline touchpoints, and analysing them effectively, can reveal some easy ways to increase your conversions.
Identifying and Measuring Your Sales Funnel
- Identify all of your sales funnel touch points online and offline.
- Be clear about the objective of each touch point, is it actually make the sale or get them to the next step?
- Based on the objective of the touch point apply relevant measurements to them to see how they’re performing, such as number of yeses to another phone call, demo sign ups or meeting requests.
- Ensure there is tracking on each of these steps to accurately record and report these actions.
- Using a relevant tool visualise all of these steps into a funnel that all relevant parties can see, interrogate and adjust their strategies accordingly.
Services We Offer
If you have a specific problem that needs a solution, or feel you could benefit from a combination of these services