Past & present
Our work allows us to collaborate with a wide range of people across a variety of industry sectors and our high level of service means we often continue working with clients on an ongoing basis. We can offer stand alone solutions, if your issue is acute, or a combination of services to suit your needs. The key to our client relationships is always our collaborative and holistic approach to data.
We worked with British Airways to show the impact various digital projects have had on their customers’ behaviour across different sections of their website.
- Carried out A/B testing on their Manage My Booking section to determine if navigational changes increased or decreased upsells
- Produced user journey analysis on customers’ behaviour during the booking and post booking journeys
- Provided regular insights on members interactions with the News and Offers sections of the website by member type
- Look to book analysis by airport and routes to determine changes in conversion
Alongside Newsflare product team we worked on a series of A/B tests to determine the success of changes to different sections of their site.
- Create benchmarking reports on existing user behaviour to provide a baseline from which to measure any changes.
- Provide Google Analytics tracking code to ensure all relevant interactions were tracked on the old and new versions of site sections.
- Deliver reports during A/B tests to show what impact the changes were having and help inform when they should be rolled out to 100%.
- Compile post test reports to monitor site changes after the A/B tests have been completed.
BaseTouch engaged us to help them understand the contribution their videos have had on their clients’ online conversions.
- Liaised with Base Touch and their clients to get Google Analytics video tracking set up in Google Tag Manager
- Conducted user journey analysis to identify what marketing drove video plays, types of video content being watched and for how long.
- Determined what other onsite behaviours people who had watched the videos engaged in, such as other content looked at, goal completions, ecommerce conversion rate and average order value compared to site average.
Emma initially performed a Google Analytics audit for us, and has since become a trusted partner for all our analytics requirements. She is incredibly knowledgeable and has guided us through a site redevelopment as well as integration of external platforms to more accurately track our marketing campaigns. I have really enjoyed working with Emma as she has been so flexible and adaptable to our ever-changing business needs.