Good insights cover more than just findings and the reasons behind them, there should also be suggested next steps and expected impacts so you can quickly decide what actions to take and why. Empowering you to prioritise work that gives you the quickest wins with the biggest results.
You can get an accurate picture of how existing and potential customers are interacting with you, who they are and what marketing is driving those different behaviours.
Examples of areas for analysis
- How marketing channels perform and interrelate with each other
- User behaviour
- The contribution of your onsite content to conversions
- Funnel behaviour analysis
- Conversion optimisation
- Profile of customer personas
- Lifetime customer behaviour analysis